Nazis complaining about Nazism
April 19, 2015 by Thomas Wictor
Prior to June of 2014, I had no contact with rabid Jew-haters. Now, they send me messages daily. One of their tropes is that Israel is the new Nazi Germany. They don’t actually believe that, of course, because the people making the accusation are all fans of Nazism. You can see it most clearly in Arab political cartoons.
A soldier wearing the runes of the Waffen-SS and a Star of David armband is beyond an oxymoron; it’s an admission by the cartoonist that he’s lying.
Long before I began receiving messages from Jew-haters, I noticed that every single person who denied the Holocaust was someone who would gladly murder all the Jews on the planet. It’s the same with those who accuse Israelis of being Nazis. The accusers are themselves the actual Nazis. If you talk to them long enough, the mask always drops.
It’s axiomatic: Those who use the term “Zionazi” are themselves Nazis.
Lesley Klaff wrote a great piece titled “Holocaust Inversion and Contemporary Antisemitism.”
In 2013 the Liberal Democrat MP for Bradford East, David Ward, after signing the Book of Remembrance in the Houses of Parliament on Holocaust Memorial Day, made use of the Holocaust to criticise Israel and ‘the Jews’ by equating Israel with Nazi Germany, and to characterise the Holocaust as a moral lesson from which ‘the Jews’ have failed to learn. He wrote, ‘Having visited Auschwitz twice – once with my family and once with local schools – I am saddened that the Jews, who suffered unbelievable levels of persecution during the Holocaust, could within a few years of liberation from the death camps be inflicting atrocities on Palestinians in the new state of Israel and continue to do so on a daily basis in the West Bank and Gaza.’
This is David Ward.
He looks like a cartoon of a corrupt politician. Would you elect him for any position whatsoever? He doesn’t believe a word he said about “the Jews” inflicting atrocities on Palestinians. He just hates Jews. That’s all. If he could press a button and eliminate the world’s Jews, do you think he would refrain?
What has been called ‘Holocaust Inversion’ involves an inversion of reality (the Israelis are cast as the ‘new’ Nazis and the Palestinians as the ‘new’ Jews), and an inversion of morality (the Holocaust is presented as a moral lesson for, or even a moral indictment of ‘the Jews’). More: those who object to these inversions are told – as they were by David Ward – that they are acting in bad faith, only being concerned to deflect criticism of Israel. In short, the Holocaust, an event accurately described by Dan Diner as a ‘rupture in civilisation,’ organised by a regime that, as the political philosopher Leo Strauss observed, ‘had no other clear principle except murderous hatred of the Jews,’ is now being used, instrumentally, as a means to express animosity towards the homeland of the Jews.
The Nazis I encounter on social media are without exception collectivists. We’re told that the original German Nazis were right wingers, but in fact they were socialists. The name “Nazi” is a shortening of Nationalsozialismus—national socialism. In German it was known as the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei or National Socialist German Workers’ Party (NSDAP).
7. We demand that the State shall above all undertake to ensure that every citizen shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood. If it should not be possible to feed the whole population, then aliens (non-citizens) must be expelled from the Reich.
10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.
Therefore we demand:
11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.
12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.
14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.
15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.
18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.
20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.
21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.
COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD
When was the last time you heard conservatives talking like that? A few years ago such demands were being made every day. By these people.
The same people said a lot of stuff like this.
Nazis openly express their unhinged hate of Jews, using the accusation of Nazism as the rationale for an animus that has always existed. I don’t use the word “antisemitism.” What the Nazis feel is Jew-hate. They’re forever raving about Ashkenazis and Khazars; like Heinrich Himmler they’re obsessed with Jewish ethnicity. See, the Semitic aspect doesn’t matter. Nazis hate Jews, regardless of their background.
A word of warning to the Nazis: You’re playing with fire. Israelis aren’t your grandfathers’ Jews. Look up the Dolphin II submarine.
Do you know where they are right now?
No, you don’t. Nobody does. Except for the Israelis. That’s the point of their existence. They can’t be tracked.
If necessary, you’ll find out where the Dolphins are.
This article viewed 643 times.